NEVERLAND
Diary About Taggie Links
Welcome Strangers !
Welcome Fellas! Reading and following are allowed but Copying and Spamming are not allowed :) be nice in my territory

I'm Graduated!
Friday 21 November 2014 | 11:32 | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum

Ye nampak berhabuk sangat blog aku ni setelah setahun x update. Out of sudden, terasa nk bukak blog ni sampai password almost unremembered. So alhamdulillah selesai sudah pembelajaran aku selama 4 tahun di UPM dan 2 November 2014 lepas was my Graduation Day. The day that i'm waiting for. I was really grateful since i've got my job prior to my practical session ended. It was like a beautiful feeling that cannot be expressed once u finished your school and could give some contribution to your family after what they had sacrificed for you. To be honest, i really missed my university time, when i got my friends, sharing the laughs, pain, happiness, and i still can remember the time we had a miscommunication on few things that actually was a small matter. Huhu. Wipe my tears please.

I have no time to write an essay here since i've got a lot of report to do. Haha nampak kan beza student dengan pekerja. That's why i missed my university life. Rindu nak tidur lama2 bila xde kelas. hehe!

Nevermind, let me share the happiness and let the pitcures speak. Oh by the way, i've turned 23 on 18 November. Alhamdullillah, thank you Allah for giving me a chance to stay alive.






































 Thank you all :)




« Older posts |